RICHFIELDS partners have published some of the final results of the project in the scientific journal Trends in Food Science & Technology. Click here to read the publication.
Highlights of the publication:
- There is a need to better support science on food intake and its determinants (DI).
- DI Platform links consumer, business, science-generated data on food consumption.
- Decision-making is based on evaluations of user needs and data characteristics.
- The final design balances user, technology, business and governance requirements.
- DI Platform supports the Food Nutrition Health Research Infrastructure initiative.