What’s RICHFIELDS been up to?
In RICHFIELDS first project newsletter (November 2016) you can hear about activities carried out by the consortium, such as:
- evaluating new innovative tools for collecting food consumption and lifestyle data,
- the potential of enriching food consumption data using consumer generated data,
- exploring the definition of end-user,
- investigating the use of a pocket-size, wireless kitchen scale,
- analysing business generated data.
- mapping research labs across Europe,
- and, the potential use of big data in consumer science.
Read and enjoy!